मध्यप्रदेश कर्मचारी चयन आयोग
MP EMPLOYEE SELECTION BOARD
MP Police Constable Syllabus 2023
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) conducts the MP Police Constable recruitment exam. The syllabus for the MP Police Constable exam may vary slightly from year to year, but the following is a general outline of the topics covered:
1. General Knowledge and Reasoning:
– Current affairs (national and international importance)
– History, geography, and culture of Madhya Pradesh
– Indian polity and governance
– Indian economy
– Science and technology
– Sports and awards
– Blood relations
– Non-verbal reasoning
– Verbal reasoning
2. Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude:
– Logical reasoning
– Analytical ability
– Numerical ability
– Verbal ability
– Data interpretation
– Data sufficiency
– Number system
– Ratio and proportion
– Time and work
– Speed, time, and distance
– Profit and loss
– Simple and compound interest
– Data interpretation
– Environmental science
5. General Hindi:
– Sentence structure
– Synonyms and antonyms
– Idioms and phrases
It’s important to note that the syllabus may be updated or revised for the 2023 MP Police Constable exam. Candidates are advised to refer to the official notification and exam pattern provided by the MPPEB for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the syllabus.
In addition to studying the syllabus, it is recommended to practice previous years’ question papers and take mock tests to familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and improve your overall performance.
the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) conducts the MP Police Constable recruitment exam. The exam pattern for the MP Police Constable exam is typically as follows:
1. Written Examination:
– The written examination is conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based).
– The exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
– The questions are generally available in both English and Hindi languages.
– The duration of the exam is typically 2 hours (120 minutes).
– The exam is divided into various sections, including General Knowledge, Reasoning, Mathematics, Science, and General Hindi.
– The number of questions and marks allocated to each section may vary from year to year.
2. Physical Proficiency Test (PPT):
– Candidates who qualify the written examination are eligible to appear for the Physical Proficiency Test.
– The PPT includes various physical tasks to assess the candidates’ physical fitness and endurance.
– The tasks may include running, long jump, high jump, shot put, etc.
– The specific requirements and standards for the PPT are determined by the MPPEB.
3. Document Verification and Medical Examination:
– Candidates who qualify both the written examination and the Physical Proficiency Test are called for document verification.
– During this stage, candidates’ documents, such as educational certificates, identity proof, etc., are verified.
– After document verification, candidates may have to undergo a medical examination to ensure they meet the required medical standards.
It’s important to note that the exact exam pattern and selection process may be updated or revised for the 2023 MP Police Constable exam. Candidates are advised to refer to the official notification and exam pattern provided by the MPPEB for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the exam pattern.
It is recommended to thoroughly prepare for each stage of the selection process, including the written examination and the Physical Proficiency Test. Practice previous years’ question papers, maintain physical fitness, and stay updated with the official notifications for the best preparation.